Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Great Recipe Website

I love recipe's. I think I've stated that already. You'll soon realize I repeat myself quite often. Anyhow, I was looking up digital versions of some recipe's I found in my Cooking Light Magazine (because I hate paper!) online and found that CookingLight.com now has their recipe's hosted on a new website. I didn't really care, so I just registered on the new site and went about my search. I love these sites that have online recipe boxes. Anyhow, I realized that this new website (www.myrecipes.com) host recipes from all over the place, and not just Cooking Light. And, they let you make your own recipe "boxes", as many as you like so that you can organize. I like organization! They also let you creat menu's and shopping lists, which I like too. Anyhow, I really enjoyed the website and thought I would pass it along.

No comments:

Post a Comment